Location: India (Remote)
What you will do:
- Design, develop and maintain Pictory web application
- Ensure the performance, and responsiveness of the applications
- Participate in front-end web design with product and UI/UX team
- Advice engineering and business stakeholders on best practices, compatibility issues, and tradeoffs
- Perform peer reviews on team members code and provide feedback to ensure quality and coding standards are met
- Provide level 3 support when escalations are raised to the engineering team, ensuring issues are resolved promptly.
What qualifications will help you be successful at this job?
- Strong understanding and experience with React.js workflows, such as Redux
- Strong understanding of HTML5 and CSS
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in integrating with backend REST APIs
- Good understanding of UX design principles
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of front-end performance optimization techniques
- (Desired) Experience in video and media web applications
- (Desired) Understanding of cloud applications hosted on AWS
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package with appreciable equity
- Exciting, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial culture
Pictory is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Pictory does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe that you can add value to our mission, we can’t wait to talk to you.
Please reach out to us at [email protected].