About the job
Pictory is a team of entrepreneurs, marketers, and engineers who have started and scaled successful companies. As prolific content creators, we realized that many businesses are sitting on mountains of long-form content in the form of blogs, white papers, articles, demos, and webinars. But, what the world is consuming is short-form videos!
So, we built #AI to convert long-form content into dozens of short-form videos. This not only solves the problem of generating fresh content but also offers higher engagement levels on social media through video.
We are on a mission to convert verbosity to visual brevity, and power the creator economy!
As a team, we are passionate people who care about what we do, why we do it, and whom we do it with.
About the role
As a Senior QA Engineer at Pictory, you would be responsible for the entire Testing and QA process. You will design and execute the testing strategy for our application engineering team. You will be responsible for creating, evaluating, and maintaining test plans and test cases for the Pictory web application. You will design and build the automation testing strategy and framework and will integrate your automated tests into our continuous deployment process. Also, contribute to the performance and security testing of the Pictory application.
Qualification and required skills
- At least 5 years of experience in quality assurance with experience in manual and automation testing.
- BS/BTech/BE degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong understanding of Quality Assurance process in Agile development environment
- Experience with test case development, test plan development, and defect management
- Experience in Agile testing
- Experience in building and integrating tests in an automation framework
- Outstanding attention to detail. Ability to recognize abnormalities in trends, boundary problems, and thresholds.
- Pragmatic approach to testing. Ability to take minimal requirements and turn them into detailed test cases. Proactive about finding bugs instead of reactively testing.
- Experience testing SaaS applications
- Good understanding of performance and security testing of web applications
- Experience in video and media web applications
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts
- Understanding of AWS infrastructure
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package with appreciable equity
- Exciting, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial culture
Pictory is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Pictory does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe that you can add value to our mission, we can’t wait to talk to you.
Please reach out to us at [email protected].