Location: India (Remote)
What you will do:
- Lead the design of the user experience and the user interface of the
- Conceptualize and implement innovative ideas to enhance the product
experience of the user. Thus, increase the product stickiness
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to discuss and
implement new product features
- Lead the program for creating new and popular styles in Pictory videos
- Conduct market research and interview customers to:
- Understand the product usability challenges
- Get early feedback on the new product designs
- Create compelling creatives (posters, videos etc.) for marketing
What qualifications will help you be successful at this job?
- At least 3-5 years of experience in creating and implementing UX design for SaaS applications
- Highly proficient with visual design tools such as Sketch, Adobe, Balsamiq, and others
- Excellent understanding of contemporary product design practices
- Experience in creating compelling marketing videos
- Ability to recommend and implement popular video styles
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing product interfaces for clients
- Experienced in using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
- Experienced in interviewing customers and other UX research techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package with appreciable equity
- Exciting, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial culture
- Health insurance and other company benefits
Pictory is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Pictory does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe that you can add value to our mission, we can’t wait to talk to you.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com.