About the job
As a Senior UX Designer, you would be instrumental in building a world-class product experience. Thus, building an emotional bond with the Pictory users and partner in their continuous success. You
would be directly reporting to the Chief Product Officer (CPO) at Pictory
- Lead the end-to-end design of the UX and UI of the Pictory web and mobile applications
- Conceptualize and implement innovative ideas to enhance the product experience of the
users. Thus, increasing the product stickiness
- Conduct market research and interview customers to
- Understand their goals and product usability challenges
- Get early feedback on the new product designs
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to discuss and implement new product
- Lead the project for creating new and popular video styles & templates
- Create compelling creatives (posters, videos, etc.) for website, promotions, etc.
- Contribute to effective user acceptance testing of new product features
- Design thinking mindset is an absolute must – experimental, collaborative, creative,
empathetic, and a strong bias for action
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in design and execution of an impactful UX for SaaS
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in designing UX & UI of SaaS mobile Apps
- A formal degree in design, arts, human-computer interaction, psychology would be
- Highly proficient with visual design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe, Balsamiq, and others
- Excellent understanding of contemporary product design systems and practices
- Should be comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be organized and able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience in creating compelling video stories
- Ability to recommend and implement popular video styles
- Experienced in using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages
- Experienced in interviewing customers and other UX research techniques
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package
- Exciting, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial culture
Pictory is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Pictory does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe that you can add value to our mission, we can’t wait to talk to you.
Please reach out to us at [email protected].