At Pictory, we're all about making video creation a breeze! We're a rapidly growing SaaS solution that empowers businesses and individuals to create stunning videos with ease. Our mission? To become the go-to provider of video creation magic for the digital world!
Who is Pictory?
Pictory is a video creation platform. We are on a mission to democratize video storytelling and make video creation accessible to teams across the enterprise. Powered by GPT-4, our AI models make video intuitive, easy, and fun. We are a global team and scaling quickly.
We are looking for a product-centric storyteller to join our Product team as a Product Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate should have strong writing skills, a passion for social media and content creation, and experience working with SaaS products.
This position reports to Pictory's Head of Product Marketing.
What you will do (responsibilities)
What you’ll be tackling on a daily basis
- Work on product marketing initiatives like developing content (monthly newsletters, seller enablement material, blogs)
- Author help/support articles
- Support social eminence programs for Subject Matter Experts
- Help develop and refine product messaging and positioning
- Assist in planning and executing product launches and updates
- Assist in organizing and participating in webinars, trade shows, and other promotional events
- Collaborate with social media team on content campaigns
- Conduct user interviews on a weekly basis
- Develop written and video case studies
- Research competitors and stay up-to-date with the latest Gen AI trends
- Manage community user group in Slack
What we are looking for (qualifications and skills):
- 2+ years of experience in content, marketing, or communications in a tech or SaaS company
- At least 1 year of experience in doing user and market research
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Fluent in English both written and spoken with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple disparate projects in a fast-paced environment
- US [REMOTE]
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package
- Exciting, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial culture
- Opportunities for career growth and development.
Pictory is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Pictory are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you're interested in this role, the next step is to email [email protected]