The key purpose of Content Marketing Specialist is to create and manage content for our website, social channels, and email. Make our brand appear much bigger. A prospective customer should be able to find us EVERYWHERE on the internet.
This role reports to the Head of Growth at Pictory.
- Creating various types of content such as videos, ad creatives, whitepapers, infographics and guides, etc
- Search engine optimization of our website:
- Research and track the most popular keywords that customers and prospects are searching
- Create articles on our website optimized for these keywords
- Write and publish SEO optimized blog posts
- Work with third-parties to publish content on other sites for backlinks
- Monitor ahrefs and take action on all issues that are flagged there
- Use Pictory to create summary and full length videos of training sessions and podcasts
- Create, upload and optimize videos to YouTube for training and marketing purposes
- Manage all social channels for company - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Tiktok:
- Create video, text, and graphic (fresh) content for these channels on a daily basis
- Monitor feedback and respond to comments these social channels
- Help manage facebook group and recruit new members
- Reach out to influencers to identify affiliate partners
- Build and track a library of case studies, testimonials, and showcase videos by reaching out to our customers. These materials shall be prominently displayed on our website.
- Help raise awareness of brand
- Create and publish a monthly email newsletter to customers
- KPIs for this role:
- Number of followers on each social channel
- Engagement on each social channel
- SEO rank on various keyword
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles (Training to advanced level will be provided)
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Willingness to appear on video for teaching and promotional purposes
- Ability to write engaging marketing copy which sizzles
- At least 1 year’s experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, facebook, Youtube Twitter, etc.)
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver, prepared to learn new skills quickly.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package
- Exciting, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial culture
Pictory is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Pictory does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe that you can add value to our mission, we can’t wait to talk to you.
If you're interested in this role, the next step is to email [email protected]