To help us realize our high growth targets, we are looking to onboard a creative Head of Growth Marketing reporting directly to the CEO of Pictory, who can help us with insight campaigns and programs to drive awareness and customers.
Location: United States (Remote)
- Develop and execute online and offline campaigns, including, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital channels
- Run successful sponsored campaigns on channels including Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, Quora, YouTube etc.
- Execute carefully researched and planned ABM programs at scale
- Drive product-led growth with a backing of strong analytics and tracking
- Run consistent and systematic experiments to constantly improve performance and results
- Build customer-centric content such as emails, blogs, case studies, whitepapers, web pages, competitive battle cards, videos, and webinar content to help generate qualified leads
- Build and manage the company’s social media profile and presence – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn. Run regular promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Engage in relevant social discussions about company, competitors, and industry with existing and prospective customers as well as brand new audiences. E.g. Q&A sites such as Reddit, Quora and customer review sites such as G2, Capterra, TrustRadius
- Create resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and other important metrics
- Optimize content for search engines
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales, and industry experts to create and distribute thoughtful content that meets the expectation of target audience
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company. Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
- Coordinate with the marketing and sales teams in creating the content required to successfully organize events.
- Analyze marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Identify, develop & optimize growth channels to drive user growth
- Conduct forensic analysis to determine attribution, to inform marketing efforts
- 10 years of experience in growth marketing / demand generation working for SaaS technology companies with a focus on selling to small to mid-market companies.
- Experience with running scalable campaigns that works on channels including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, Quora, YouTube, Twitter etc.
- Understanding of, and proven experience with executing successful ABM campaigns
- Programmatic campaign and display campaign experience
- Good understanding of product-led growth
- Ability to compellingly communicate about our brand story and envision how different formats of content can be leverage for the same
- Adept in building customer-focused, differentiated, thoughtful, and humane content
- Proven ability to position technology products against competition
- Rich experience in managing social media channels and social syndication
- Good working knowledge of SEO best practices in B2B marketing
- Experience in using CRM systems and content management systems such as WordPress
- Data-driven and Experimentation mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing, and others will rely on your work every single day
- Experience in using and/or marketing video technologies would be a huge plus.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package with appreciable equity
- Exciting, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial culture
- Health insurance and other company benefits
Pictory is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Pictory does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe that you can add value to our mission, we can’t wait to talk to you.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.