As a Product Manager for Pictory mobile app, you would play a pivotal role in building world’s favorite mobile app for crafting video stories!
You would be reporting to the Chief Product Officer (CPO) at Pictory.
- Manage all aspects of building a mobile app – research, defining requirements, designing prototypes, and testing
- Deeply understand customer experiences and their needs by continuously engaging with them on various channels
- Translate customer needs to detailed requirements, mock-ups, and closely collaborate with the designer to create the UX and UI
- Work closely with the engineering team to continually roll out new features
- Build a world-class in-app experience with product tours & video tutorials
- Drive continual app improvements with new ideas based on ongoing customer research, competitive analysis, video trends, and app usage metrics
- Lead the app pricing, positioning, and messaging strategies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management roles of SaaS applications
- At least 3 years of experience in product management of mobile apps
- Proven experience in closely working with customers including interviewing them
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment with a strong bias for action
- Strong analytical skills to understand data patterns
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and presentation -skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage several product milestones
- Experience in a video or a design software will be highly valued
- Experience in product-led growth techniques will also be highly preferred
- Competitive salary package with appreciable equity
- Exciting, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial culture
Pictory is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Pictory does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe that you can add value to our mission, we can’t wait to talk to you.
If you're interested in this role the next step is to reach out to us at [email protected].