The key purpose of Video & Graphics Editor is to assist the Content Marketing team by producing video and graphical assets for posting to our website, social channels, and for use in our email marketing campaigns.
This role reports to the Head of Growth at Pictory.
- Use Pictory to edit long videos to produce summary videos, highlights and snippets
- Use Pictory to create videos from scripts and blog posts
- Proof-reading and editing written content
- Create video video thumbnails using Canva and other tools
- Creating various other graphical and video assets such as video sales letters, ad creatives, infographics
- Create, upload and optimize videos to YouTube
- Schedule posts across social channels for company - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Tiktok
- Ability to learn new software packages quickly - full training on Pictory will be provided
- Experience of creating and editing videos including adding and editing captions using online or desktop tools (Premier Pro, Camtasia, Final Cut Pro, etc)
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and produce content within them
- Familiarity working with video, audio and graphic flies in various formats and use of tools to convert between them
- Experience with Canva, Photoshop and other graphics packages is an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Good time-management skills
- Self starter with ability to multitask
- Access to fast internet connection (You will need to be able to transfer large video files reliably)
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package
- Exciting, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial culture
Pictory is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Pictory does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe that you can add value to our mission, we can’t wait to talk to you.
If you're interested in this role, the next step is to email [email protected]