The key purpose of Video & Graphics Editor is to support the Content Marketing team by producing video and graphical assets for posting to our website, social channels, and other marketing initiatives.
This role reports to the Head of Growth at Pictory.
- Use Pictory to edit long videos to produce summary videos, highlights and snippets
- Use Pictory to create videos from scripts and blog posts
- Create video thumbnails using Canva and other tools
- Create, upload and optimize videos to YouTube
- Create graphical assets in Canva to support written content such as blog posts
- Ability to learn new software packages quickly - full training on Pictory will be provided
- Experience of creating and editing videos including adding and editing captions using online or desktop tools (Premier Pro, Camtasia, Final Cut Pro, etc)
- Experience with Canva, Photoshop and other graphics packages an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken - this is very important as you will be required to understand, proofread and tweak scripts so they read well and can be clearly understood
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and produce content within them.
- Familiarity working with video, audio and graphic files in various formats and use of tools to convert between them
- Good time-management skills and ability to delivery on (or ahead of) deadlines
- Self starter with ability to multitask
- Access to fast internet connection (You will need to be able to transfer large video files reliably).
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package
- Exciting, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial culture
Pictory is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Pictory does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe that you can add value to our mission, we can’t wait to talk to you.
If you're interested in this role, the next step is to email [email protected]